You edit music and speech recordings professionally and are able to work with the entire range of sound studio technology. You ensure the perfect use of microphones and outboard equipment and are responsible for the technical implementation from pre-production to the final mix.
In order to achieve the diploma degree you have to successfully accomplish the following certificate courses. Each course has a duration of 6 month (1 semester). You complete the diploma in 18 months (3 semesters).
- Digital & analogue sound studio technology
- Recording & mixing with EQ, dynamics & effects
- Acoustic & sound-related know-how
- Competent use of studio software
- Pre-production & documentation