Combine composition with sound engineering and master the diverse range of challenges in modern music production. The combination of musical theory content with creative implementation make your ideas come to life and you are directly able to put your arrangements into sound.
In order to achieve the diploma degree you have to successfully accomplish the following certificate courses. Each course has a duration of 6 month (1 semester). Modules which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete the diploma program either in 6 semesters (regular study time) or in 3 semesters (intense study time).
- Microphoning, recording & mixing in the studio
- Composition & Arrangement
- Live sound & post-production
- Acoustic & analogue recording techniques
- Sound & musical directing in stereo & surround