Inspired by jazz harmonics, cadences, scales and modal changes you create compositions such as for four voices with the help of professional notation software. You work with the instruments of pop music and notate complex arrangements by ear.
This is a standalone course but also appears in the Diploma Sound Engineer
- Basic aspects of jazz harmony
- Meaningful reharmonisation of songs
- Polyphonic singing of rehearsed phrases
- Playing changes on a keyboard
- Harmonic analysis of four-part phrases